Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I have never been into New Year's resolutions-but this year I don't know if you want to call it one, but I have started the dreaded Weight Watchers again. Sometimes I feel like it is a yoyo. Get off the wagon a little and I gain all the weight I lost plus some-I don't know how I let myself do this-but it has happen-hopefully by spring I will be skinny again!! I guess the holidays got the best of my appetite. So watch and see the pounds be shedded-if only it was that easy. So I guess you could call this my New Year's resolution or sheer determination-but wish me LUCK!!!

1 comment:

julie said...

Awesome!!! I know what you mean, I have been on WW for almost a year now and I quit going to the meetings awhile ago because I had met my goal, but the pounds started to creep back on so I decided that no matter what I will attend all weigh in's and meetings regardless of my weight. I think that they have helped me just want to do it and know that someone else is going to check on my weight and I can't rationalize what I do. I have found that if I have to be accountable to someone outside of my family (not husband) then it works better for me. I am a little nervous about these holidays. I think they got the best of me too. I weigh in on Thursday so we will see whats happened. Good luck and I am here for you...support, support, support...