Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Weekend

So this weekend was a little crazy around here. I went to Walmart with my parents and my dad said he felt like his blood sugar had dropped and was going to get something to eat. About 5 minutes later we heard a crash and someone saying to call 911. My mom and I thought one of us should check it out, I went around the corner and saw that it was my dad and he had passed out. Luckily he was OK and had to stay the night at the hospital for observation. They are thinking it wasn't his blood sugar but maybe he has a irregular heart beat(arrhythmia). So far he's doing great-he just gets to have a bunch of tests now to see why he passed out.

So after all this scariness I would like to tell my dad that I love him tons and he means the world to me. I am thankful for everything my dad does and glad that we are so close. He's the best dad and grandpa!!

1 comment:

julie said...

Sommer, that is so scary!!! I am glad that he is doing okay now! I hope they can figure out what happened and what to do next so that it won't ever happen again. Glad that he is on the mend.