Monday, June 8, 2009

A Good Way To Start The Summer!!




We have had a lot of fun the last 2 weekends!! We have been doing one of my favorite things-FISHING! The last Saturday in May we went to Steineker-the weather was way nice and we caught a ton of fish. Then last Saturday we went to Flaming Gorge. The fish weren't biting as well but Kayden caught a fish on grandpa's pole(about 3 lbs) Then he caught one on his little cars pole(about 2 1/2lbs) It was getting late and we decided it was time to go. Riley started crying because he hadn't caught a fish-so thanks to grandma, she helped him catch a little small mouth bass on his cars fishing pole. I think this is the best way to start the summer-on the boat!! Looking forward to many more fun weekends!

2 comments:

julie said...

That looks so fun! I bet the boys love it. I have only been fishing once and it was AFTER Dayna was born and was just a baby. We went up to Paradise Reservoir and camped for a few days. I caught one while just fishing from the shore. I think it would be fun out on the boat. Did John go or was he working? Is he a fisherman?

Sommer Time Farm said...

John didn't go-he is working a ton lately. He only has 1 sunday off every 2 weeks. He likes to fish-but not so much from the boat. Hoping I can change that!!