Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

Mom's birthday is June 23 and Riley's is June 24. We usually celebrate them together. So we had a combined birthday party. This year we did it at my mom and dad's-they have a really big patio and outdoor table that seats all of us. Mom and Riley decided they wanted chicken sopa, spanish rice, and fresh fruit for their dinner. It turned out great!! Then we had cake and presents. We had a lot of fun!!
Mom-my mom is the greatest. She and I are best friends and do everything together. She is the best grandma. My boys love to be with her. When they are with us and we are shopping or something they both always want to hold grandma's hands not mine. I think it's great that the boys love her so much. Love ya Mom!!













Riley-he is such a little character. I can't believe that my baby is 4 and starting preschool this year. He is our family clown. He is easy going and always goes with the flow. Unless he and Kayden are fighting(which is frequent). But they are also the best of friends. We love this little guy a ton!

No comments: