Sunday, October 26, 2008



Our summer was great! We had tons of fun doing things as a family. This year though John and I had tons of fun going on trips together on our motorcycle. We went to Moab in May with my Mom and Dad, Cody and Lindsey, and Tanner and his friend. We took a 4 day weekend there and could have used another day to explore-but I was ready to get home to my boys(this was the first time we have left them over night). Then in July we rode to Steamboat Springs, Co for another 4 day weekend with my Mom and Dad and Tanner. We had tons of fun there also. We learned it is cheaper in both places to rent condos than to get a hotel room. Tanner talked me into riding the Alpine slide with him. Dad also went with him. John and Mom wouldn't (yeah you know what I'm thinking). The boys had tons of fun this time staying with Uncle Cody and Aunt Lindsey. But again mom was ready to get home to her boys.

3 comments:

julie said...

Wow..I feel like I am so out of touch. I didn't know that you guys did so many fun things this summer. Congrats, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Its alot of fun with the kids get a little older and you can get out and do things as a couple isn't it! Any time you want to venture over this way to visit or to let me tend the boys, we would love it. They are such great kids, you guys have done an amazing job with them. Keep it up, you're great parents.

Jack and Daynalee said...

It sounds like you guys had a super fun summer. I'm so glad you have a blog now. I NEVER get to see you guys so it will be nice to keep in touch!

suelyn w said...

I'm excited to see you've started a blog, it's so fun to see what you're doing and know what's up with the boys