Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween















The boys had a great Halloween this year. Kayden had a class party that he thought was way fun. Then we went to the Main Street Halloween Parade. We only made it a block in a hour-I think they need more organization. My sister-in-law Lindsey came with us(thank goodness). Riley was tired of walking after a half hour, so Lindsey and I took turns carrying him(he weighs 38 lbs). So when we got to the end of the 1st block we asked Kayden and Riley if they wanted to keep going-they said they were tired and wanted to go back to the truck(thank goodness). Maybe it will have more organization next year-I couldn't believe how many people were there. We still went trick or treating that night-and needless to say the boys got a ton of candy.

After trick or treating we went to grandma and grandpa's for sloppy joes. Unlce Cody came up dressed up as Danny Zuco from Grease-the boys thought he was hillarious-so did the rest of us.

Then saturday night my mom and dad had a halloween party-I couldn't stop laughing when I saw their costumes-my mom was a nun and my dad was Jesus. They were hillarious-my family definetly keeps me laughing.








I thought I would include some of the end of the summer photos that were on my camera. Before school started my mom and I took the boys to the dinosaur museum in Vernal. The rest are just fun pics of the boys.
















1 comment:

julie said...

Ahhh...the boys look adorable. I love their costumes. I wished that we all lived in the same neighborhood so we could trick or treat together and I could see all of the cute things that they do. Sounds like you guys had a super fun night. They are growing up so quick. Please Give them a hug from me!