Friday, November 21, 2008

One of the Best Parts about being a MOM!




Kayden had his first kindergarten play today-I can't believe he is that old. The play was called Animotion and his class were polar bears. The teacher sent home a note about 2 weeks ago asking that all the kids be dressed in white pants and white shirts-now for those of you who have boys, you know that it is about impossible to find white pants for boys. So we settled for a white shirt and light grey athletic pants.


The play was really cute and Riley thought it was great. All week Kayden kept saying "I don't want to talk in the microphone." As you can tell he is quite shy in public like his parents, but watching him sit with his class I noticed that he is always talking to somebody, and every time I looked it was somebody different-mostly girls!(I think we're in trouble)

But I realized today that these are some of the funnest times with my kids-even if time is going a little to fast for me. My children are truly the greatest joys in my life. I just hope time doesn't past to quickly.

1 comment:

julie said...

Kayden is so cute. I don't like to talk in microphones either and I am 40 years old....I bet he did really well.