Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sitting On Santa's Lap(maybe)



So Santa was at Stewarts saturday. I asked both boys if they wanted to go and sit on his lap-and of course the immediate response is yes and excitement. That was of course until we were getting ready to leave. Riley was very excited and willing to sit on Santa's lap. But Kayden started to act a little worried and I asked what was wrong and he said he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. I told him that was ok but maybe he could stand next to Santa and tell him what he wanted, he agreed. But when we got there he told me he was didn't want to stand next to him either-so he didn't-when I asked him how Santa will know what to get him for Christmas he didn't even have to think about it and said I will write him a letter. Sadly to say last year he did not sit on Santa's lap either. He is definetly my shy boy. So we will write a letter instead and all will be well. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: