Saturday, April 11, 2009

DyInG EgGS







I always thought it was fun to dye easter eggs-I think my kids do too. I always boil a ton of eggs-so we eat boiled eggs forever but at least we have fun dyeing them. This year we got a fun kit that had a little of everything in it-dye, foil, paint, sparkles, sponges, etc. The boys though it was a blast. Riley still is a little rough with the eggs though, he cracked a few when he was putting them in the dye, but he will probably have the hang of it by next year. Kayd loves to help too and was putting eggs in cups that already had eggs in them-he was a little eager. But I loved it and we had a great time. Dying eggs is so much better than the plastic candy filled ones!! I think even my kids would agree.

1 comment:

julie said...

Dying eggs is the best Easter fun! It looks like the boys had a ball. My teenagers still love it, so you'll probably have lots of fun of for years to come.