Monday, March 23, 2009

Riley


So I had just sat the boys down for lunch(mac and cheese), went back to the kitchen to get me a sandwich, when Riley started crying and freaking out. He said that he had put a piece of mac and cheese up his nose. So right away we ran to the bathroom to see if I could grab it with a pair of tweezers-of course when I go to grab on to it he sniffs and now I can't see it. So we rush to the doctor and Riley is saying that it hurts. When the doctor pulls it out it is actually a bead instead of a piece of mac and cheese(which is better because they were afraid that they were going to have to send us to the ear, nose, and throat doctor to have it suctioned out). There are days and then there are days.

1 comment:

julie said...

Oh My GOSH!! That is scary!!! When Dayna was 2 she stuck a raison up her nose by the time we got her to ER and they pulled it out (with giant long tweezers) it was the size of a grape again....so I know how scary that can be! Days like that make you wonder what will happen next....and cross your fingers huh...! Sounds like you did everything right. Your a good mom!