Friday, May 28, 2010

Changes

There have been so many changes in my life lately! Since November I feel like things have been moving at top speed and everything has changed. Nothing is the same-but all the changes luckily have been good for the most part. In November John and I moved our family in with my parents. Then a couple weeks later I had a hysterectomy. Then we bought a house and moved to town. Then our dog ran away-very sad. Then we traded in our truck for a new jeep (which is very fun).
Yesterday was my last day working for Dr. Larsen. I have worked there 9 1/2 years. June 7th I start working for Dr. Tomlinson. I am a little nervous and but also excited! We are also getting a new puppy soon. Which is like having a new baby because you have to train and potty train them and they take a lot of time!

We have been doing a lot to our house also. We have been redoing the yard. Which is taking a lot more time than I thought it would. But it's coming together slow but sure. We are putting the inside on hold until this fall and focusing on the yard.
I don't think there is anything else to change! jk Now things can slow down hopefully and we can just relax and enjoy life.

No comments: