Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holidays 2010

The holidays were great this year! It was so fun to watch my boys be so excited. I think this was the most excited they had ever been. It was fun to have a new house for the holidays too. I could actually have some of them at our house. We had Christmas eve at our house this year with my family. We always eat snacks while watching Christmas Vacation. It was fun to have everyone over and have enough room for everyone.Christmas day we woke up the boys as usual(funny boys). Santa brought some fun toys for them to play with. Then we went to my parents house to open more presents and have dinner. New Years eve we went to my parents again for snacks and to play games. John could only stay a little while and then he went home early because he had to get up early to go to work the next day. New Year's day we had my family over for dinner. I made a prime rib for the 1st time (yummy!). The best part of the holidays was spending time with family!

No comments: